Contrast

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Student film openings


Qauntum

I liked this film opening as it was exciting and had a good storyline. However I felt that the credits were not long enough, only featuring three titles at the start. I felt that the credits weren't animated well and were very simple. On the other hand the shots themselves were good and a wide variety was used. These shot including tracking shots and they paid attention to what was in the shot which is criteria for levels three and four. The sound is appropriate and exciting which adds to the video. In my opinion the script is good although the location doesn't change which could hold the marks back as a variety of locations would add to the action however if the chase was through woods then it would stay in that location. I would give this a 45 to 50 so therefore would just get into level 4. To improve the grade I would have enhanced the credits and put more effects on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment